Location: The Phillips Hotel
Thursday October 12th
- Board meeting, Morning, Kansas City Public Library
- Check in and registration, Afternoon, Hotel Phillips
- Welcome dinner, Evening, Blue Nile Cafe
Friday October 13th
- City tour of the World War 1 Museum, lunch at Cafe Sebastienne at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art and the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Morning to Afternoon
- Dinner on own. Experience what Kansas City's Power & Light District and the City Market have to offer, Evening
Saturday, October 14th
- General Membership Meeting, Morning, location Lyric Room at The Hotel Phillips. Coffee, tea and water will be served
- Afternoon on own (maybe shop at the Country Club Plaza or visit the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum or the Steamboat Arabia Museum)
- Gala event and private auction, Evening, Tom's Town Distillery
Sunday, October 15th
- optional brunch, museum visits, shopping, TBD
HOTEL PHILLIPS KANSAS CITY, CURIO COLLECTION BY HILTON
An iconic hotel with an illustrious past. Originally established in 1931, this Kansas City hotel was once the tallest building in town, standing 20 stories high and boasting 400 guest rooms. Today, Hotel Phillips offers 216 elegant guest rooms, yet it maintains much of the historic charm and original Art Deco features which make it a true gem in the heart of downtown.
An art lover’s paradise, Hotel Phillips offers beauty around every corner. Original Art Deco features include elaborate bronze and nickel metalwork, lustrous walnut paneling, and stylish light fixtures.
Rooms are $189/night based on double occupancy and includes breakfast. The link to book online is forthcoming. If you'd like to get ahead you can call the hotel direct.
106 W 12th Street Kansas City, Mo 64105
Reservations: (844) 314-9963 | Hotel: (816) 221-7000