The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is organized are to support the repatriation experience by maintaining an international network and committing resources to the health, education, environment and human rights of women and children worldwide.
FAUSA Member Moves
When you join FAUSA, you don't have to leave your international life behind!
We are the
- social and philanthropic network for former FAWCO club members and others repatriating to the United States and Canada
- maintain overseas friendships
- continue to participate in FAWCO and The FAWCO Foundation activities, teams and boards
- apply for The FAWCO Foundation’s Education Awards
- propose projects for The FAWCO Foundation’s Development Grants and Target Programs
- those who have repatriated in experiencing the joys, challenges and changes involved in returning home.
- FAUSA’s Annual Grant, a philanthropic project in the Americas.
FAUSA’s Annual Meetings/Getaways are held each fall in locations throughout North America...and virtually! Whether in person or on Zoom, they are a great way to connect with other FAUSA members and to catch up on the most recent news and events from the FAUSA organization. For more information, check out our Annual Meeting and Getaway page.
How FAUSA Is Organized
FAUSA membership is divided geographically into regional and metropolitan areas, headed by Regional Representatives (RR) and Metropolitan Coordinators (MC). Metropolitan and some regional areas hold periodic in-person and virtual philanthropic and social events.