FAUSA membership is open to women and men who have lived overseas, as well as individuals born outside of the United States whose interests are compatible with the goals of FAUSA:
- provide an on-going forum for our members to share news and ideas
- support our members during repatriation
- help maintain our international ties and friendships
- foster the opportunity to make new friends and maintain previous friendships with those who have had similar experiences and who speak our "language”
- improve the world through philanthropic activity
- participate in activities of FAWCO and The FAWCO Foundation
Whether you have just returned from overseas or have been back for several years, there is a place for you in FAUSA.
Types of Membership
Several types of FAUSA membership are offered:
- Regular, Single membership is open to current and former members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $35
- Associate, Single membership is available to those who have lived overseas but were not members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $35
- Regular or Associate Couple, as above, but including a spouse or partner. Cost: $50
- 5-year membership (Regular or Associate) Cost: $150 USD; $250 for a couple
- Lifetime membership (Regular or Associate) Cost $500; $750 for a couple
If you are not sure if your club was a member of FAWCO, contact the FAUSA Membership Vice President at email@example.com.
As a member of FAUSA, you will find companionship, understanding, and a new network of friends who recognize the challenges and rewards of living overseas and repatriation. In FAUSA, you will also
- receive monthly newsletters and special notices
- have access to Member Directory and special membership area on FAUSA website
- connect with others who also have had global experiences
- participate in FAUSA-sponsored activities and programs
- have the opportunity to attend annual FAWCO conferences
- be able to participate in FAWCO activities and opportunities, including eligibility for The FAWCO Foundation Education Awards for you and your children
- be eligible to propose projects for The FAWCO Foundation Development Grants and FAWCO’s Target Project
- have the opportunity to make a significant difference in the world through philanthropic activities
- rediscover North America at our Annual Meeting and Getaway
- participate in virtual and in-person social and philanthropic events
Member dues are payable annually in US Dollars. Membership renewal should be received by January 31 of each year. Members joining after August 1 are automatically renewed through the end of the following year.
Ready to join FAUSA?
Join/Renew Online in just 3 easy steps. It's quick, convenient, and safe!
To renew by mail, print your Membership Application. Mail it along with your dues to the address on the form. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact the Membership VP.