FAUSA membership is open to US citizens who have lived overseas, as well as individuals born outside of the United States whose goals are compatible with those of FAUSA.
The goal of FAUSA is to provide an on-going forum for our members in the way of support during repatriation and to help maintain our international ties and friendships, as well as make new friends who have had similar experiences and who speak our "language." Through FAUSA, members and their children are eligible to apply for The FAWCO Foundation Education Awards, and to participate in FAWCO-sponsored activities.
Whether you've just returned from an overseas assignment or been back for several years, there is something for you in FAUSA.
Types of Membership
FAUSA Membership is open to women and men currently living in or moving to the United States or Canada, and who have lived overseas. There are currently four types of FAUSA membership offered:
- A Regular, Single membership is open to current and former members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $25 USD (5 years for $100)
- Associate, Single membership is available to those who have lived overseas but were not members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $25 USD
- Regular, Couple, as above, including a spouse or partner. Cost: $40 USD (5 years for $160)
- Associate, Couple, as above, but including a spouse or partner. Cost $40 USD
If you are not sure if your club was a member of FAWCO, click here for a list of member clubs. If you do not see your former club listed, contact the Vice President of Membership to confirm that it was, at one time, a FAWCO member club
As a member of FAUSA, you'll find companionship, understanding, and a new network of women who understand the challenges and rewards of having lived overseas, then repatriating. In FAUSA, you'll also find:
- E-news bulletins and special notices
- Alumnae Directory
- Participation in FAUSA-sponsored activities and programs
- Eligibility to attend annual FAWCO conferences
- Networking with women world-wide with similar experiences
- Access to the special membership area on this website
Member dues are payable annually in US Dollars. Membership must be received by January 31st of each year.
Members joining after August 1 are automatically renewed through the end of the following year.
Ready to join FAUSA?
Join/Renew Online in just 3 easy steps. It's quick, convenient, and safe!
To renew by mail, print your Membership Application.
and mail it along with your dues to the address on the form.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact the Vice President of Membership.