FAUSA membership is open to US citizens who have lived overseas, as well as individuals born outside of the United States whose interests are compatible with the goals of FAUSA to:
- provide an on-going forum for our members to share news and ideas;
- support our members during repatriation;
- help maintain our international ties and friendships;
- foster the opportunity to make new friends and maintain previous friendships with those who have had similar experiences and who speak our "language;
- improve the world through philanthropic activity; and
- participate in activities of FAWCO and the FAWCO Foundation.
Whether you have just returned from an overseas assignment or have been back for several years, there is a place for you in FAUSA.
Types of Membership
FAUSA Membership is open to women and men currently living in or moving to the United States or Canada who have lived overseas. There are currently several types of FAUSA membership offered:
- Regular, Single membership is open to current and former members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $25 USD
- Associate, Single membership is available to those who have lived overseas but were not members of a FAWCO club. Cost: $25 USD
- Regular or Associate Couple, as above, but including a spouse or partner. Cost: $40 USD
- 5-year membership (Regular or Associate) Cost: $100 USD; $160 USD for couple
- Lifetime membership (Regular or Associate) Cost $250 USD; $400 USD for couple
If you are not sure if your club was a member of FAWCO, click here for a list of member clubs. If you do not see your former club listed, contact the FAUSA Vice President of Membership at 2ndVP@fausa.org to determine whether it was, at one time, a FAWCO member club.
As a member of FAUSA, you will find companionship, understanding, and a new network of women who recognize the challenges and rewards of living overseas and repatriation. In FAUSA, you will also find:
- Monthly newsletters and special notices
- Access to Member Directory
- Participation in FAUSA-sponsored activities and programs
- Eligibility to attend annual FAWCO conferences
- Eligibility to participate in FAWCO activities and opportunities, including eligibility for FAWCO Education Awards for you and your children
- Networking with women world-wide with similar experiences
- Access to the special membership area on FAUSA website
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the world through philanthropic activities
Member dues are payable annually in US Dollars. Membership renewal should be received by January 31st of each year. Members joining after August 1 are automatically renewed through the end of the following year.
Ready to join FAUSA?
Join/Renew Online in just 3 easy steps. It's quick, convenient, and safe!
To renew by mail, print your Membership Application. Mail it along with your dues to the address on the form. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact the Vice President of Membership.